Five Reasons Why You Should Rent a Dumpster
Got a big project coming up? If you’ve been wondering, “Should I rent a dumpster?” the answer is probably yes. Dumpster rental is an affordable and easy way to ensure that all the waste from your next construction, remodeling, roofing or cleanup project is removed quickly and safely.
Here are five great reasons why you might want to rent a dumpster:
- Renovations: The amount of waste a remodel or renovation can generate is surprising, especially if you have to knock down walls or get rid of large fixtures like sinks and bathtubs. When you add flooring materials, insulation and miscellaneous junk to the pile, it adds up fast. Renting a dumpster is the fastest and most efficient way to remove junk from your property.
- Cleanup projects: Whether you’re engaging in some deep spring cleaning or you’ve inherited a home that needs to be cleaned out, cleanup projects are a good time for dumpster rental. Most home trash bins are simply not large enough to get rid of years and years’ worth of junk, especially when you’re still living in the house and generating trash. Park a dumpster in the driveway, so you can easily haul off anything that can’t be recycled, donated or otherwise used.
- Roof replacement: Did you know that for every 100 square feet of roofing materials you remove, you’ll generate anywhere from 250 to 360 pounds of waste? It can either be recycled or sent to the landfill, depending on the material type. If your roofing contractors don’t provide their own dumpster and hauling services, you’ll need to rent your own. This massive amount of waste can’t be stuffed in regular bins.
- Moving: When you move homes, you inevitably find large amounts of trash and junk that you don’t want to take with you. After you’ve sorted everything into “keep,” “donate” and “dump” piles, you can haul it out to your dumpster and have it taken away. The longer you’ve lived in one location, the more trash you’ll accumulate. A dumpster makes it easy to get rid of everything that can’t (or won’t!) come along for the ride.
- Special events: Finally, when you’re holding a special event—whether for a private individual, business or school—make sure to rent a dumpster. Special events can generate a lot of garbage, including food waste, single-use utensils and plates, decorations and more.
Dumpster rental is the fast and efficient solution for many of your waste disposal needs. When you’re tackling a large project, why not make it easier on yourself? Working with a company like Klumm Bros. ensures that you get the services you need without overloading your own personal or commercial trash bins.
Klumm Bros. offers a variety of dumpster sizes and types, so you’re sure to get exactly what you need for the job. Call us today with your questions or to get a quote. We’ll be happy to help match your project to the right dumpster rental. We look forward to making your next project a lot easier.
Categorised in: Dumpster Rental