Roll-off dumpsters are commonly used at construction sites in Toledo, OH. They’re large, rectangular dumpsters with an open top and wheels. This makes them easy to move around construction (or other) sites and haul off waste when the dumpster is full. Some also have a swinging door on one end for easier dumping, while others may forgo the open top to better serve industrial waste compactors.
Roll-off dumpsters come in a number of different sizes, making them appropriate for any project no matter what the size or scope. When you rent a roll-off dumpster in Toledo, OH, the rental company will work with you to ensure that you get the right size for your specific job. (Don’t forget to inquire about what sort of items the company will not accept.)
Whichever type of roll-off dumpster you choose, there are plenty of ways to utilize them.
Here are five common uses for roll-off dumpsters:
- Clean out your garage or attic: Smaller roll-off dumpsters are great for garage and attic cleanup projects. When you’re ready to make like Marie Kondo and get rid of all the junk that no longer sparks joy, this can make trash disposal efficient and easy.
- Home or business remodeling projects: Remodeling generates a lot of waste. In fact, if you’ve never witnessed a remodel, you might not realize just how much trash will pile up. Getting rid of old lumber, tile, carpeting, fixtures and related waste can add up fast. A roll-off dumpster makes it easy to haul out the old to make room for the new.
- Roof replacement: When it’s time to replace the roof on your home or business, make sure that you rent a roll-off dumpster. Like remodeling, roofing materials will pile up quickly. Depending on whether you’re simply adding a new layer of shingles or ripping down the old roof, reinforcing the structure and adding a new roof, you may have drastically different levels of waste. Ask your contractors what size roll-off dumpster they require.
- Demolitions: Of course, demolitions (like construction projects) are a great use for roll-off dumpsters. The open top makes it easy for heavy equipment to dump materials in the dumpster, which can be hauled away and returned for the next round of waste.
- Landscaping: Finally, consider using a roll-off dumpster when you’re undertaking any major landscaping project. Between old paving materials, dirt, rocks, plant debris and more, you may find that you need to remove more materials than you were expecting. If working with a landscaping contractor, ask what size roll-off dumpster to rent in Toledo, OH.
As you can see, there are plenty of uses for roll-off dumpsters. When you call for a quote, make sure you let the representative know what kind of project you’re undertaking and how long you expect it to last. This will help you get the right size and ensure you don’t run into any problems disposing of unacceptable materials.
To rent roll-off dumpsters in the Toledo, OH area, call Klumm Bros. today.
Categorised in: Dumpster Rental