Deconstruction and demolition both destroy things, right? They are pretty much the same thing, correct? Actually, there are some key differences between deconstruction and demolition. Your demolition contractor in Toledo, OH offers the following guide to educate consumers about these two services. What is demolition? Demolition contractors in Toledo, OH are charged with the complex task of dismantling sites. Demolition involves structural dismantlement, salvage, site clearance, environmental remediation, industrial recovery and recycling. Demolition contractors use hydraulic equipment and specialized tools to complete these tasks. Common equipment includes cranes, wrecking balls, loaders and explosives. What is deconstruction? If a company chooses... View Article
Categories for Uncategorized
December 15, 2018
- The Importance of Marking Underground Utilities
- Contact OUPS Before Getting Excavation Services in Toledo, OH
- Deconstruction vs. Demolition Contractors in Toledo, OH: What’s the Difference?
- Salt Shortage: Its Impact on Snow and Ice Management Services in Toledo, OH
- Reasons for Recycling Metal When Crushing Concrete